Sign Up for My New Releases List. No Spam!

When I hit 500 new subscribers, you will all receive a FREE copy of the exclusive "Miss Sally's Story," as The Unexpected Dom is told from Miss Sally's point of view!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

122 people

Hi all my wonderful readers! I'm searching for more subscribers to my New Releases email list -- 122, to be exact. 122 more and I will send everyone my exclusive, FREE story about Miss Sally from The Unexpected Dom -- ever wonder what the kinky deal was with her? We know she's Suzanna Lemmon and she has a PhD but what made her into a $400 an hour domme? And how is that NOT her highest paid work?

And how about I up the stakes -- help me hit 122 new subscribers and I will rewrite the Times Square sex scene from The Billionaire's Milkmaid #3 from ANTONIO'S perspective. FREE to all my email list subscribers. What's it like to fuck someone from behind, splayed out on a glass wall in a rotating restaurant above the glamour of Times Square? Find out!

So please -- spread the word and help me to get those 122. It's worth it...for hot, sensual reads that push the erotic bounds. :)

Love,

Meghan

p.s. #4 in the Jessica, Antonio and James story is nearly done...and it ends with a menage scene that will need a firehose (or a thick stream of milk) to extinguish the spontaneous combustion...

No comments:

Post a Comment